Friday, June 9, 2017

10 Confessions from Diana Sims, author of Forever King: Surviving the Loss of My Unborn Child


1.      Losing my son King was the worst day of my life
2.      Writing the book Forever King was like therapy for me
3.      I am a praying wife and mother who will never stop praying for my family
4.      24,000 parents in the USA lose unborn children per year
5.      50% of the causes of actual death on babies delivered stillborn are unknown
6.      I felt like I was alone and no one knew what I was going through
7.      I want to help as many mothers and fathers have hope and continue to live life
8.      God will give you peace that will help you along your journey
9.      Doctors really do care about their patients and can show compassion
10.  I experienced love everyday carrying my son King Josiah Sims

About the Author

As a self-publishing author, Diana Sims has felt compelled to share her journey regarding the loss of her son, and the miracle that took place after his passing. She simply wants to let other women, who have lost children, know that there is still light at the end of the tunnel.

Aimed primarily at all mothers ranging from teenagers to the older women, Forever King: Surviving the Loss of My Unborn Child particularly addresses those who have lost a child, no matter the circumstance.

Diana is committed to humanitarian services whether in her field or position. She worked for many years helping customers keep their homes from foreclosure during the economic fall in 2008. Currently, she is assisting physicians and patients as a Patient Liaison. Diana is a California native and resides in Southern California with her loving husband Cory Sims, and three handsome Kings in training: Isaiah, Solomon, and Anthony Sims.

WEBSITE & SOCIAL LINKS:

WEBSITE | TWITTER | FACEBOOK



About the Book:

Title: FOREVER KING: SURVIVING THE LOSS OF MY UNBORN CHILD
Author: Diana Sims
Publisher: Forever King Publishing
Pages: 78
Genre: Inspirational/Self-Help
Sims life has been one of a survivor… a survivor of grief and distraught after having lost a child. Today, she is using the journey, to help other women, who have had similar experience of losing a child, whether through early pregnancy, miscarriage or stillbirth, to have hope.

Watch the book trailer at YouTube.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:

Amazon | Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment